How to Become a Lawyer in Anderson, Ak
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Anderson, Ak
- Get my Anderson, Ak Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Anderson, Ak Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Anderson, Ak
- Take the Anderson, Ak State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Anderson, Ak
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Anderson, Ak?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Anderson, Ak:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Anderson, Ak
- Then you will have to take and pass the Anderson, Ak
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Anderson, Ak
Anderson, Ak Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Anderson, Ak:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Anderson, Ak?
On average, lawyers in the state of Anderson, Ak earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.