How to Become a Lawyer in Altoona, Al
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Altoona, Al
- Get my Altoona, Al Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Altoona, Al Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Altoona, Al
- Take the Altoona, Al State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Altoona, Al
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Altoona, Al?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Altoona, Al:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Altoona, Al
- Then you will have to take and pass the Altoona, Al
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Altoona, Al
Altoona, Al Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Altoona, Al:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Altoona, Al?
On average, lawyers in the state of Altoona, Al earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.