How to Become a Lawyer in Altadena, Ca
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Altadena, Ca
- Get my Altadena, Ca Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Altadena, Ca Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Altadena, Ca
- Take the Altadena, Ca State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Altadena, Ca
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Altadena, Ca?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Altadena, Ca:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Altadena, Ca
- Then you will have to take and pass the Altadena, Ca
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Altadena, Ca
Altadena, Ca Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Altadena, Ca:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Altadena, Ca?
On average, lawyers in the state of Altadena, Ca earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.