How to Become a Lawyer in Aliceville, Al
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Aliceville, Al
- Get my Aliceville, Al Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Aliceville, Al Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Aliceville, Al
- Take the Aliceville, Al State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Aliceville, Al
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Aliceville, Al?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Aliceville, Al:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Aliceville, Al
- Then you will have to take and pass the Aliceville, Al
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Aliceville, Al
Aliceville, Al Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Aliceville, Al:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Aliceville, Al?
On average, lawyers in the state of Aliceville, Al earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.