How to Become a Lawyer in Alhambra, Ca
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Alhambra, Ca
- Get my Alhambra, Ca Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Alhambra, Ca Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Alhambra, Ca
- Take the Alhambra, Ca State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Alhambra, Ca
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Alhambra, Ca?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Alhambra, Ca:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Alhambra, Ca
- Then you will have to take and pass the Alhambra, Ca
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Alhambra, Ca
Alhambra, Ca Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Alhambra, Ca:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Alhambra, Ca?
On average, lawyers in the state of Alhambra, Ca earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.