How to Become a Lawyer in Alabaster, Al
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Alabaster, Al
- Get my Alabaster, Al Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Alabaster, Al Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Alabaster, Al
- Take the Alabaster, Al State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Alabaster, Al
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Alabaster, Al?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Alabaster, Al:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Alabaster, Al
- Then you will have to take and pass the Alabaster, Al
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Alabaster, Al
Alabaster, Al Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Alabaster, Al:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Alabaster, Al?
On average, lawyers in the state of Alabaster, Al earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.